Ethical hacking internships help you learn cryptography, application security, cybersecurity, etc
Due to the evolving methods of cyberattacks, there is an increasing demand for both cybersecurity professions and ethical hacking. The job descriptions for ethical hackers, among others, include security analyst, and risk analyst. For better jobs, you need ethical hacking internships that will get you hired by the best firms.
Companies are strongly encouraged to post attractive cybersecurity job openings. A suitable amount of information security, cybersecurity, and IT experience is required for an ethical hacking position. To begin their careers in the broad cybersecurity field, interested applicants must search for ethical hacking internships in 2022 at various firms throughout the world. Throughout the year, lucrative openings for cybersecurity positions appear on professional employment sites like LinkedIn, Indeed, and many more. Let’s thus examine some of the ethical hacking internships to apply now to get hired. In this article, we see the top ethical internships you should apply for now.
1. Ethical Hacking Assignment by MyMegaminds
Interns should work on cyber security/CS/ethical hacking assignments and also work on submitting giving assignments within the deadline.
2. Ethical Hacking by The Consent Bank
Working on vulnerability assessment and penetration testing of systems with the intent to proactively identify vulnerabilities and suggest solutions. Designing tools/software/processes for time and cost-efficient ethical hacking
3. Network Security Engineering & Analysis by COSGrid Systems Private Limited
Analyze network protocols and develop IPS signatures and app rules that fulfill COSGrid Cloud product engines. Develop automation scripts to aid in research and analysis tasks. Enhance product accuracy and its ability to detect new threats in the dynamically-changed security landscape. Work on log analysis to identify new threats. Utilize a data warehouse with big-data technologies to support your work.
4. Cyber Security Engineering by Softous Solutions Private Limited
- Working on vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- Performing a security audit for the website, API, and mobile apps
- Generating reports of the findings with relevant remediations
- Helping developers understand the vulnerability and providing patching support
5. Cyber Threat Intelligence Internship at Bobble Keyboard
- Research new methods and technologies to detect cyber threats, identify signals, and design approaches to using these signals to identify security threats and security breaches
- Develop tools to automate and scale detection and response activities. Write detailed technical blog posts about the threats and TTP discovered
- Collaborate with other teams in developing and adding cross-product intelligence.
- Produce and test rules for hunting and enrichment
6. Cyber Security by The Consent Bank
Where: Delhi, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Bangalore, Mumbai
- Install and operate on a SIEM platform (used for cyber security monitoring) such as Splunk. Work on cyber security investigations/log analysis
- Write parsers for device logs to be parsed in the SIEM tool
- Configure the sys log server for central log collection and further analysis in the SIEM tool
7. Cyber Security by Anzen Technologies Private Limited
Where: Thane, Mumbai, Nani Mumbai
Working on security incidents, performing root cause analysis, identifying gaps, and highlighting the same. Working on suggesting mitigation steps.
8. Networking and Security by Requin Solutions Private Limited
- Working on Cisco packet tracer
- Working on the Linux operating system with Kali Linux
- Working on cybersecurity-related solutions
9. Cyber Security by Inorbvict Healthcare India Private Limited
Safeguarding information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems
- Protecting the system by defining access privileges, control structure, and resources. Testing web application security
- Monitoring inbound security data
- Responding to minor security events
- Escalating events as needed
- Assessing network security for vulnerabilities
- Disassembling and debugging malicious software
- Researching threats
- Assisting with penetration testing
10. CyberSecurity by Securium Solutions Private Limited
- Testing the given project
- Testing the live website
- Working on security auditing on networks and applications
- Working on penetration testing of Android applications
- Carrying out source-code analysis of web and mobile applications
- Working on cloud security auditing
- Reporting of vulnerabilities to the business people
- Mitigating vulnerabilities by assisting developers and the support team
- Working on report writing & submissions
As a more advanced branch of cybersecurity, ethical hacking does require some IT knowledge. However, you don’t necessarily need to be a computer geek to make it a career. Some ethical hackers came from different backgrounds altogether, such as liberal arts and law..